Stonefire® Naan Round Caprese Veggie Sandwich is a simple lunch or dinner idea perfect for grilling season! This easy flatbread sandwich recipe combines the flavors of grilled zucchini, heirloom tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and pesto on our new Naan Rounds. This recipe can be made using either an indoor or outdoor grill making it a go to any time of year!
- 8 Stonefire® Naan Rounds
- 8 slices of fresh Mozzarella cheese
- 8 slices of fresh ripe Heirloom tomatoes
- 8 slices of grilled Zucchini
- 4 tbsp fresh basil pesto – homemade or store bought
- 1 cup fresh baby arugula
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat grill pan or BBQ to medium heat.
- Toss zucchini in olive oil and grill for 3-4 minutes or until cooked through. Set aside.
- Remove 8 Stonefire® Naan Rounds from the package.
- Warm Naan Rounds using your preferred heating method (in the oven, microwave, toaster or grill).
- Once warm top 4 Naan Rounds with 1 Tbsp of pesto, fresh mozzarella, sliced tomatoes, grilled zucchini, arugula and salt and pepper.
- Top with remaining 4 Naan Rounds, cut in half and serve with your favorite side.