30 min Prep Time
20 min Cook Time
To purchase the Stonefire® product(s) used in this recipe,
please choose one of the following options:
- 8 Stonefire® Caramelized Onion Naan Rounds
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 pound flank steak, trimmed
- 1 ½ tsp olive oil
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp grainy French mustard
- 4 green leaf lettuce leaves
- Combine the first 3 ingredients in a medium microwave-safe bowl: microwave at HIGH 2 minutes or until boiling.
- Stir in onion. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat
- Rub steak evenly with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place steak on grill; grill 5 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Remove from grill; let stand 5 minutes. Cut steak across the grain into thin slices.
- Toast Naan Rounds according to package directions and spread mustard over4 Naan.
- Drain onion mixture, discard liquid. Arrange steak evenly over toasted Naan Rounds, top with onions and lettuce leaves.
- Serve warm.
Hungry for a deal?
Save $1 with a coupon