While our Stonefire® Naan Rounds are perfectly-sized for sandwiches and wraps, consider giving them a different kind of kitchen makeover. A twist on the Strawberry Cheesecake, this dessert recipe (or breakfast treat!) features sweet and tangy flavors with a bit of crunch thanks to a childhood favorite ingredient – graham crackers! A must-try, especially when strawberries are in season.
To purchase the Stonefire® product(s) used in this recipe,
please choose one of the following options:
- 1 package of Stonefire® Naan Rounds
- 1/2 cup graham crackers (we found these cute graham crackers in the shape of flowers at the local grocery)
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 8-ounce containers frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 16-ounce container fresh strawberries, sliced
- In a large bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1 container of the whipped topping. Stir well to combine.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the naan rounds.
- Wash, hull, and slice strawberries. Layer the berries evenly on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Top with crumbled graham crackers or cute shaped graham crackers like shown here! Enjoy!