Add a twist to your classic breakfast sandwich by using Stonefire® Naan Rounds as a base. With the texture and flavour of original naan in a handheld size, Naan Rounds are the perfect canvas for this simple flatbread recipe. After preparing the eggs add a slice of cheddar and tomato to warm Naan Rounds for a delicious and filling flatbread sandwich.
To purchase the Stonefire® product(s) used in this recipe,
please choose one of the following options:
- 8 eggs
- 8 Stonefire® Naan Rounds
- 8 slices of ripe tomato
- 8 slices of Cheddar Cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Beat the eggs in a small bowl, cook in a preheated frying pan – omelette style – over medium high heat.
- Stir eggs until they just start to set, place under broiler to finish them.
- Eggs should be fluffy but not scrambled.
- Divide cooked eggs into 4 portions and top with cheese.
- Remove 8 Stonefire® Naan Rounds from the package,
- Warm Naan Rounds using your preferred heating method (in the oven, microwave, toaster or grill)
- Once warm top 4 Naan Rounds with cooked egg and cheese, and slices of tomato, then season with salt and pepper.
- Top with remaining 4 Naan Rounds, cut in half and serve with your favourite side.
Hungry for a deal?
Save $1 with a coupon