Searching for a way to perk up a standard ham and cheese sandwich? How about serving on new Stonefire® Naan Rounds? Sliced ham, Asiago cheese and caramelized onions on warm naan is just the flatbread sandwich idea you’ve been looking for! Soft and buttery Naan Rounds are the perfect canvas for your flatbread sandwich cravings.
- 8 Stonefire® Naan Rounds
- 8 slices of Asiago cheese
- 16 thin slices of off the bone ham (Rosemary Ham works well)
- 4 tsp Caramelized onion jam (homemade or store bought)
- Remove Stonefire® Naan Rounds from the package
- Warm rounds using your preferred heating method (in the oven, microwave, toaster or grill)
- Once warm top 4 Naan Rounds with sliced ham, sliced tomato and 1 tsp of the caramelized onion jam.
- Top with remaining 4 Naan Rounds, cut in half and serve with your favorite side.