With the flavour of fire-roasted garlic and a hint of cilantro, Stonefire® Roasted Garlic Naan is a versatile and delicious base for an Italian Ham Panini. This simple flatbread recipe is packed with the flavour of Italian dry cured salami and melted provolone cheese to satisfy your most intense cravings. Don’t have a panini press on hand? In a pinch a grill pan, indoor grill or outdoor grill will give the naan panini a delicious crunch!
To purchase the Stonefire® product(s) used in this recipe,
please choose one of the following options:
- 2 packages Stonefire® garlic naan
- 4 slice Mortadella
- 4 slice Sopressata
- 4 slice serrano Ham
- 4 slice provolone cheese
- 4 tbsp soft goat cheese
- 2 tbsp olive tapenade, store bought
- Combine, in a small bowl, the goat cheese and tapenade, mix well and set aside.
- Spread the flat side (bubble side down) of two pieces of naan with the soft goat cheese tapenade mix. Layer the slices of meat and cheese on top, dividing the slices evenly between each Naan. Place the remaining naan on top and press together.
- Place in a warmed Panini press and cook until the cheese has melted and the bread on the outside has a crispy exterior.
- Cut into quarters and serve alongside fresh salad.
Hungry for a deal?
Save $1 with a coupon