5 min Prep Time
7 min Cook Time
To purchase the Stonefire® product(s) used in this recipe,
please choose one of the following options:
- Stonefire® Naan Dippers®
- 1 wheel of Brie
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp Balsamic reduction
- 5 Basil Leaves
- Salt to taste
For camping, ahead of time:
- Slice cherry tomatoes in halves, place in cooler.
- Chop basil, place in cooler
- Place 1Tbsp olive oil in cast iron skillet
- Add wheel of brie to the middle of the skillet
- Place halved cherry tomatoes and a pinch of salt on and surrounding the brie
- Place on a grate over the campfire for 5-7 minutes or until tomatoes start to blister.
- Remove cast iron from the fire and top with chopped basil leaves and balsamic reduction.
- Grill Naan Dippers® on grate over campfire for approximately 1 minute on each side or until golden and soft.
- Serve warm with melted brie and tomatoes