Mini Naan Egg In The Hole
15 Min Prep Time
20 Min Cook Time
Looking for a unique twist on a classic breakfast recipe? Using Stonefire® Mini Naan for your Egg in a Hole recipe provides additional flavour and texture to this simple recipe. Using a cookie cutter or rim of a glass to make the hole helps make preparing this dish even easier!
To purchase the Stonefire® product(s) used in this recipe,
please choose one of the following options:
- 1 package Stonefire® Original Mini Naan
- 4 eggs
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- ½ cup shredded Tex Mex cheddar blend
- ½ cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup cubed avocado
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat olive oil in a large frying pan over medium high heat.
- Cut a round circle in the mini naan using a cookie cutter – approx. 1-1.5 inches – set cutout hole aside.
- Place the Naan in the frying pan (bubble side up) and crack and egg into each hole.
- Let cook until egg reaches desired doneness – egg can be flipped for easy over.
- Add the cut hole to the pan and let it warm while the egg finishes cooking.
- Remove from pan and top with cheese, avocado, tomatoes and sliced red onion – season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve with the toasted cutout as a dipper.