Peace out plain pizza. Sweet and spicy Korean BBQ beef on mouthwatering Stonefire® Flatbread is the kind of Naanconformist energy we’re all about. Boring bread is over. And so are boring meals. Rise above your basic instincts and #BeANaanconformist
To purchase the Stonefire® product(s) used in this recipe,
please choose one of the following options:
- 1 Stonefire® 6X12 Flatbread
- ½ cup Bulgogi sauce (Korean BBQ sauce)
- ¼ lb thinly sliced cooked beef
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- Tbsp thinly sliced jalapeno
- ¼ cup shredded carrot
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onions
- ¼ cup thinly sliced radish
- 2 Tbsp Gochujang sauce
- Preheat oven to 425⁰F
- In a small bowl, mix the cooked beef and 2 Tbsp of the BBQ sauce together – set aside.
- Spread remaining BBQ sauce on flatbread, top with ½ of the shredded Mozzarella and the beef in BBQ sauce mixture.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and place topped flatbread directly on oven rack and bake for 7-8 minutes or until toppings and crust are heated through and cheese is fully melted and starting to brown.