10 min Prep Time
12-14 min Cook Time
To purchase the Stonefire® product(s) used in this recipe,
please choose one of the following options:
- 1 package Stonefire® Artisan Thin Pizza
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup smoked gouda cheese, shredded
- 1/2 lb cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/2 cups pepperoni or salami, very thinly sliced
- Italian Buffalo mozzarella, drained and torn
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- Chili flakes, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Spread pizza sauce over pizza, sprinkle evenly with gouda cheese, cherry tomatoes, salami or pepperoni, and chili flakes.
- Place Buffalo mozzarella over top in a single layer.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until cheeses melt and the crust is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, place basil leaves on top and drizzle with olive oil.
Hungry for a deal?
Save $1 with a coupon