Stonefire® Cheesy Flatbread Sticks can be served as an appetizer, entrée pairing or afternoon snack. Using only four ingredients, this simple recipe can be on your table in under 20 minutes. Delicious melted parmesan and asiago cheese make for an impressive, quick and easy appetizer or a hearty snack idea.
- 1 Stonefire® Artisan Pizza Crust
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup shredded Asiago cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 °F
- Place the flatbread on a cutting board, brush with olive oil and cut into 10 long vertical strips.
- Transfer strips to a baking sheet (put the crust back together) and sprinkle the 2 cheeses over the strips, making sure all of the flatbread is topped. Separate the strips on the tray.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes on the middle rack of oven, or until cheese is melted and starting to brown and the flatbread is crispy on the edges.
- Remove from oven, let cook and then serve breadsticks with pasta, soup, chili or with a cheese plate