Both an appetizer and a quick dinner idea, this simple pizza recipe is a fast, easy and delicious mix of sweet and savoury flavours. Melted brie and bacon pair wonderfully together. Simply brush the surface with some olive oil to allow the Stonefire® Artisan Thin Pizza Crust to char to perfection. Dress the pizza up with fresh arugula and drizzle with honey for the ultimate touch.
To purchase the Stonefire® product(s) used in this recipe,
please choose one of the following options:
- 1 Stonefire® Artisan Thin Pizza Crust
- 4 tbsp. toasted chopped walnuts
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 8 slices of crispy cooked bacon
- 8 oz. brie cheese – thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. liquid honey
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Brush the crust with the olive oil and place the brie slices evenly over the pizza crust.
- Top with crumbled bacon and toasted walnuts.
- Place pizza directly on the middle rack of preheated oven.
- Cook for about 6-7 minutes or until toppings and crust are heated through and the cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven, top with baby arugula and drizzle with the honey.
Hungry for a deal?
Save $1 with a coupon