5 min Prep Time
8 min Cook Time
These ghostly pizzas are not just fun to make, they are delicious to eat! Get your whole family involved in making Halloween memorable.
To purchase the Stonefire® product(s) used in this recipe,
please choose one of the following options:
- Stonefire® Artisan Thin Pizza Crust
- Pizza sauce
- 6 Slices of mozzarella cheese
- Black olives
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Spread pizza sauce in a thin layer on top of the pizza crust
- Using a ghost cookie cutter cut out 1 ghost shape from each slice of mozzarella (6 total) and place in a circle on the pizza.
- Use a straw to punch out circles from the black olives to use as the ghost’s eyes and mouth
- Create a olive spider by slicing 1 olive in half (length-wise) for the body and then slice one olive into 6 half circles to create the legs.
- Cook pizza in 400 degree oven for 6-8 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.