Pepperoni, Pepper and Provolone Pizza
10 Min Prep Time
10 Min Cook Time
Pepperoni, Pepper and Provolone Pizza is a quick and easy recipe perfect for a busy weeknight or weekend pizza party. Our artisan style Stonefire® pizza is topped with shredded mozzarella, dry cured pepperoni, roasted red peppers and provolone cheese. This delicious dinner recipe can be on the table in less than 20 minutes!
To purchase the Stonefire® product(s) used in this recipe,
please choose one of the following options:
- 1 Stonefire® Artisan Thin Pizza Crust
- 2 TBSP Basil Pesto – store bought or homemade
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- 20 to 24 slices of dry cured pepperoni
- 6-8 Slices of provolone cheese
- ¼ cup roasted red peppers, diced
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the pizza crust, top with the basil pesto drizzling it around.
- Place the slices of provolone on the sauce and top with the pepperoni, spacing the slices evenly over the pizza crust. Top with the shredded mozzarella and roasted red peppers.
- Place pizza directly on the middle rack of preheated oven. Cook for about 6-7 minutes or until toppings and crust are heated through and the cheese is fully melted and starting to brown.
- Remove from oven, top with basil, slice and serve.