15 mins Prep Time
25 mins Cook Time
- 1 pack of Stonefire® Artisan Thin Pizza Crust
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, diced
- 3-4 sprigs of fresh oregano, chopped
- ½ lb of cherry tomatoes, halves
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup of artichoke hearts
- ¼ red onion, sliced thin
- ¼ cup of arugula
- ¼ cup of black olives or kalamata, pitted and sliced
- garnish: salt and pepper, chili flakes, fresh herbs (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Make herbed olive oil by combining olive oil, garlic and oregano in a bowl. Brush onto pizza crust.
- Top crust with an even layer of mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, artichokes, olives, red onion slices, feta and arugula.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and garnish with chili flakes, salt and pepper and fresh herbs, if desired. Enjoy!
Hungry for a deal?
Save $1 with a coupon