Made straight from the pantry, the inspiration for this recipe comes from the market vendors of Mexico. This easy and crowd-pleasing snack is packed with savoury, sweet, and creamy flavours on top of soft and crunchy Stonefire® Artisan Flatbread.
To purchase the Stonefire® product(s) used in this recipe,
please choose one of the following options:
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, fresh
- 1 can of Corn
- 1 Lime
- 1/2 cup Mayo
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1 Stonefire® Artisan Flatbread
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup Cotija cheese (or crumbled feta)
- 1 cup Sour cream (or Greek yogurt)
- Preheat a stove top pan to medium-high.
- Drain corn from the can, coat with 2 tablespoons vegetable oil and season with salt, pepper, and cayenne.
- Cook corn until golden brown and tender, 5-7 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine sour cream, mayo, cilantro, ¼ cup cotija, a pinch of salt and pepper, and juice of half a lime. Stir until evenly combined.
- Fire up grill OR heat oven to 415 degrees. Brush top of flatbread with the remainder of the vegetable oil. Place on the hot grill or oven, oil side down, and cook on each side until golden brown and crispy, about 10 to 15 minutes on the grill or about 6 minutes in the oven.
- Transfer flatbread onto a baking sheet. Spread liberally with the sauce and then cover the top completely with grilled corn kernels. Sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup Cotija cheese, drizzle with a bit more leftover sauce and garnish with cilantro. Cut and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Hungry for a deal?
Save $1 with a coupon