- 2 packages Stonefire® Original Naan
- 12 oz fresh cranberries, rinsed and picked through
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ cup water
- pinch of salt
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 piece of orange peel
- 1 8 oz package brie
- 24 pecan halves
- fresh thyme to garnish
- Combine sugar, orange juice, and water in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir to combine.
- Add cranberries, salt, cinnamon stick and orange peel.
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Continue cooking, for about 10 minutes, or until all or most of the cranberries have popped.
- Let cool for at least 30 minutes. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cut naan into pieces using a pizza cutter. Aim for 6 to 8 pieces per naan.
- Cut small wedges off the wheel of brie and place on top of the naan.
- Spoon a small amount of the cooled cranberry sauce on top of the brie. Top with a pecan half.
- Place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until brie starts to melt and bubble.
- Remove, top with a sprig of fresh thyme and serve immediately.
Recipe Created By Mom on Timeout | www.momontimeout.com