Expel the expected with mouthwatering with Stonefire® Naan Dippers® and sweet and savory whipped feta with honey. Add a crunchy topping like pistachios or kick up the heat with spicy chili flakes. The key to making your whipped feta look and taste great is to wait to add the honey and toppings until just before serving. Whatever you choose, your backyard party will be anything but boring!
To purchase the Stonefire® product(s) used in this recipe,
please choose one of the following options:
- 1 package Stonefire® Naan Dippers®
- 4 oz crumbled Feta cheese
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 C honey
- 1 Tbsp chopped pistachios
- 1 tsp finely chopped chives
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
- In a food processor, combine feta, cream cheese and olive oil until cheese are well combined and smooth. Add basil and garlic, mixing well again.
- Scoop cheese out of the food processor into small cups. Use a spoon to create a well in the center of the cheese. Fill the well with honey. Garnish the sides of the well with chives, pistachios and black pepper.
- Serve right away with warm Naan Dippers®.