The timeless combination of tomato soup and grilled cheese gets a Stonefire® twist with Naan Dippers®. Soft and pillowy, Naan Dippers® are a delicious base for grilled cheese on naan. With all of the authentic ingredients and flavor of our original naan in a bite sized form, Naan Dippers® are the perfect pairing for your easy to prepare bite sized cravings.
- 1 container Stonefire® Naan Dippers®
- Cheddar cheese
- 4 Cups fresh tomatoes, cored, peeled and chopped OR 4 C canned whole tomatoes, crushed
- 3 Cups tomato juice
- 1 Cup chicken stock
- 1 Cup heavy cream
- ¼ lb butter
- 12-14 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Salt + Pepper (to taste)
- Add tomatoes, juice, and stock to a saucepan.
- Simmer over medium heat for 30 min.
- Add basil.
- Using a blender or hand mixer, puree (in batches if necessary) until smooth.
- Return to saucepan, set heat to low, and add butter and cream.
- Stir until incorporated. Ladle into a bowl and garnish with additional fresh basil.
- Spread a light layer of butter on two dippers, lay a few small pieces of cheese between, making a sandwich, butter sides up.
- Set a skillet over medium heat. Add 2 tbsp of butter and allow to melt and the pan to heat up.
- Once the pan is hot, grill the dippers and cheese until sandwich begins to toast and cheese is melted, flipping a few times to brown both sides.
- Repeat until you have made the desired amount of mini grilled cheeses.