Chow down on Stonefire® Naan Dippers® or Naan Crisps as you watch all of the buzzer beaters, heart breakers and bracket busters that come with March Madness. This easy appetizer takes minutes to prep and is a real crowd pleaser.
To purchase the Stonefire® product(s) used in this recipe,
please choose one of the following options:
- Stonefire® Naan Dippers® or Stonefire® Naan Crisps
- 1 16 oz can refried beans, or 2 cups homemade
- 1 10 oz can Rotel (diced tomatoes with green chiles)
- 1 to 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 3 medium avocados
- 1 lime, juiced (about 1 1/2 Tbsp)
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 1/3 cup black olives, sliced
- 3/4 cup Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/3 cup green onions, sliced
- Combine the refried beans, Rotel diced tomatoes and chiles with taco seasoning in a bowl and whisk until combined. Spread into an even layer in a 7″x11″ casserole dish.
- In a separate bowl combine the avocado, lime juice, cilantro and garlic salt.
- Mash until desired consistency is reached and then spread into an even layer over the beans.
- Stir the sour cream until nice and smooth, then spread into an even layer over the guacamole.
- Then top the guacamole layer with the diced tomatoes, and green onions.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese over the top and create your basketball design using sliced black olives
- Cover with plastic wrap and keep chilled until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve with warm Naan Dippers® or Stonefire® Naan Crisps
- Dip can be made up to 2 days in advance and stored for up to 5 days in the refrigerator. Just keep in mind that the guacamole can turn brown when exposed to oxygen.