If your party needs a bit of spice, then look no further. Using our Stonefire® Naan Dippers, this recipe dials up the heat with a tangy, garlicky and spicy mix of dried herbs mixed with some Worcestershire and butter as a marinade. Douse them and toast them – they’re a real treat at any party.
- 1 container of Stonefire® Naan Dippers®
- ½ stick (4 tablespoons) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. In a large bowl
- combine all the ingredients except the naan dippers.
- Spread the dippers out in an even layer on the 2 baking sheets. Brush the dippers with your
- seasoning mixture. Bake for 10-15 minutes. You want the dippers to be golden brown. Allow the
- dippers to sit on the baking sheet until cooled and dry, about 20 minutes.