Stonefire® Naan Dippers with Sundried Tomato Pesto Baked Brie is a delicious pairing for your bite size snack cravings. Brie cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, and pine nuts add savory flavor to this simple dish. Easy to prepare and delicious, this simple flatbread recipe will satisfy any appetizer or snack craving!
- 1 container Stonefire® Dippers
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 oz brie cheese
- ¼ – ½ cup pre-made sun-dried tomato pesto
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tbsp pine nuts
- Fresh basil
- For the baked brie:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place brie on a small lined baking sheet. Spread on the sun-dried tomato pesto in an even layer to the edges.
- Top with chopped sun-dried tomatoes and pine nuts.
- Bake until warm and just softened, about 10 min. Garnish with fresh basil
- For the Parmesan Olive Oil Dippers
- Preheat oven to 400. Lay dippers on a lined baking sheet. Brush with olive oil. sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 3-4 min until soft and warm.