Stonefire® Naan Dippers with Mediterranean Hummus is a delicious pairing for your bite size snack cravings. Chopped bell peppers, cucumbers and Kalamata olives add savory flavor to this simple hummus recipe. Naan Dippers are made with the same authentic naan recipe as our original naan, in a bite sized form. This quick and easy recipe will satisfy any appetizer or snack craving!
- 1 container Stonefire® Naan Dippers
- 8 oz hummus (homemade or store bought)
- 2 bell peppers (orange and yellow), chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup Kalamata olives
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup tomatoes, cut in half
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- Layer ingredient by ingredient starting with the hummus, tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, onions, olives, feta, dill on a platter or casserole dish.
- Warm Stonefire® dippers
- Serve dip with warm Stonefire® dippers.