5 mins Prep Time
5 mins Cook Time
- 1 packStonefire® Original Naan Dippers
- Leftover chicken from the sheet pan meal
- Roasted mixed peppers and onions from the sheet pan meal
- Cooked rice
- Cooked Black beans
- 1 cup corn kernels (you can use canned, frozen, or fresh corn)
- Pico de gallo
- Optional: Sour cream, guacamole, shredded cheese, fresh cilantro
- Roast chicken, peppers, and onions together on a sheet pan for a delicious family dinner. Save the leftovers for a quick and easy burrito bowl meal prep the next day!
- Divide the cooked rice, pico de gallo, black beans, corn, and roasted chicken, peppers, and onions into separate meal prep containers.
- Add any and guacamole, sour cream, fresh cilantro, and shredded cheese, if desired.
- Serve with Stonefire Naan Dippers for a complete, easy-to-grab meal!
- Seal the containers tightly and store them in the refrigerator for easy meal prep the next day or throughout the week. Now you’ve got quick lunches sorted for the whole week!
Hungry for a deal?
Save $1 with a coupon