Delicious and different, this quick and easy recipe puts a twist on the classic breakfast you grew up with. Flavorful and simple to make, wake up your breakfast with Everything Naan Dippers® with soft boiled eggs.
To purchase the Stonefire® product(s) used in this recipe,
please choose one of the following options:
- 1 package Stonefire® Everything Naan Dippers®
- 4 eggs
- Fill a saucepan with a few inches of water and bring it to a rolling boil over high heat.
- Lower the heat until the water is at a rapid simmer.
- Gently lower the eggs into the water one at a time.
- For 1 to 2 eggs, cook 5 minutes for a very runny yolk or up to 7 minutes for a barely-set yolk. For 3 or 4 eggs, add a few extra seconds to your timing. (For more than 4 eggs, cook in batches.)
- Remove the eggs from the water with a slotted spoon. Run under cold tap water to cool slightly, 30 to 60 seconds.
- Set the egg upright in an egg cup or a small ramekin filled with rice. To remove the cap, use the edge of a knife to gently tap around the top or use an egg-cutter.
- Eat the egg straight from the shell with a small spoon, warm Everything Naan Dippers® according to package directions and serve alongside.
Hungry for a deal?
Save $1 with a coupon