Toss your tired tortilla chips and upgrade your snack game with pillowy soft Naan Dippers®. Queso dip+ taco seasoned Naan Dippers® = Bite sized snacking bringing big time flavor. 86 the ordinary. #BeANaanconformist
To purchase the Stonefire® product(s) used in this recipe,
please choose one of the following options:
- 20- 24 Stonefire® Naan Dippers®
- 6 Roma tomatoes diced
- 1/2 medium red onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 lime juiced
- ½ cup taco sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups nacho cheese sauce
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp taco seasoning
- Sliced jalapenos to taste
- Add diced tomatoes, red onion, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, and taco sauce to a large bowl. Season to taste (reserve ¼ cup for garnish).
- Warm nacho cheese sauce according to package instructions.
- Add diced tomato, red onion mix to the warmed Nacho cheese sauce – stir and set aside.
- Warm Naan Dippers® according to the package directions, remove from oven and toss with the vegetable oil first – then the taco seasoning. Toss well to make sure they are coated – use more seasoning if needed.
- Transfer the queso dip to a serving bowl and garnish with the reserved salsa.
- Serve the seasoned Naan Dippers® with the warm queso salsa dip.