15 Min Prep Time
10 Min Cook Time
- 1 package Stonefire® Ancient Grain Mini Naan
- 4 Eggs
- ¼ cup Milk
- Pinch of salt
- 2 TBSP butter or vegetable cooking spray
- Cut the Naan into 8 equal pieces (2 per Naan)
- Mix the egg and milk together with the salt in a small bowl. Place a frying pan onto the stove and set it at a medium temperature. Add butter or vegetable spray to the pan before adding the bread.
- Dip the cut pieces of Naan into the egg mixture until it’s fully submerged.
- Remove and place the Naan onto the preheated pan. Let cook and turn the slices over as they start to become brown.
- When they are cooked through, remove from pan and serve. Serve warm with maple syrup, butter, sliced strawberries and fresh whipped cream.