Delicious and different, this quick and easy recipe puts a twist on the classic French toast you grew up with. Our Stonefire® Ancient Grain Mini Naan is a hearty canvas of quinoa, spelt, buckwheat and kamut that transforms a sweet treat into a breakfast-in-bed meal idea. Flavorful and simple to make, bring it all together with fresh berries, whip cream and icing sugar.
- 1 package Stonefire® Ancient Grain Mini Naan
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp. butter or vegetable cooking spray
- Cut the Naan into 8 equal pieces (2 per Naan).
- Mix the egg and milk together with the salt in a small bowl. Place a frying pan onto the stove and set it to a medium temperature. Add butter or vegetable spray to the pan before adding the bread.
- Dip the cut pieces of Naan into the egg mixture until it’s fully submerged.
- Remove and place the Naan onto the preheated pan. Let cook and turn the slices over as they start to become brown.
- When they are cooked through, remove from pan and serve. Serve warm with maple syrup, butter, sliced strawberries and fresh whipped cream.