Soft, fluffy and oh so versatile, Stonefire® naan is the perfect base for a twist on a classic egg salad sandwich. Our open-faced version has the fresh flavors of cherry tomatoes, dill and arugula atop warm mini naan. This basic flatbread recipe delivers a whole new sandwich experience!
- 1 package Stonefire® Ancient Grain Mini Naan
- 6 eggs
- ½ cup of Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup of diced celery
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup Baby Arugula
- 1 cup sliced Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh dill
- To make the perfect hard boiled eggs, place eggs and water in a pot, bring to a boil and start the timer. Eggs should cook for 12 minutes, remove from stove and run cooked eggs under cold water until they are cool enough to handle. Peel and grate eggs using a cheese grater into a bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise and celery to the egg mixture, blend and then season to taste.
- Place the mini Naan in the toaster and toast on medium setting. Place warm Naan on a cutting board and divide the egg mixture between the Naan. Top with Arugula, cherry tomatoes and fresh dill.
- Cut in half and serve.