Mini Naan Grilled Cheese with Sliced Tomato
7 min Prep Time
10 min Cook Time
Add a twist to your classic grilled cheese recipe by using Stonefire® Mini Naan as a base and adding tomato and a ketchup mayo dipping sauce! Soft and buttery Mini Naan are the perfect canvas for your grilled cheese cravings. Serve grilled cheese on naan alone for a simple lunch, or with tomato soup for an easy dinner idea.
To purchase the Stonefire® product(s) used in this recipe,
please choose one of the following options:
- 1 package Stonefire® Original Mini Naan
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar blend or your favourite cheese blend
- 1 medium tomato – thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- Ketchup Mayo – to taste (blend ketchup and mayonnaise together – use equal amounts of both)
- Divide shredded cheese blend and slices of tomato on top of 2 of the Mini Naan – bubble side down.
- Place the remaining 2 Naan on the top so the bubble side is up.
- Preheat frying pan, large enough to hold sandwiches, over medium heat, add the butter to the pan and melt.
- Add the Naan grilled cheese and flip immediately to coat both sides of the sandwich with butter.
- Let cook until bottom is golden brown (approx. 5- 7min.)and then flip sandwiches and continue to brown for another 5- 7 min. or so, making sure the cheese is nicely melted inside.
- Transfer to cutting board, let sit for one minute, and then cut into halves, serve with Ketchup mayo.