<40 Mins Prep Time
<2 Hours Cook Time
For the steak fajita foil packet:
- 1.5 pounds strip steak, or ribeye, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fajita seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Optional garnishes: fresh cilantro, lime wedges, sliced avocado, sour cream
For the grilled Stonefire® naan:
- 4 pieces of Stonefire® Original Mini Naan
- Olive oil or melted butter, for brushing
- Preheat your campfire or grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, combine the thinly sliced strip steak, bell peppers, red onion, fajita seasoning, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Toss everything together until well coated.
- Tear off four large pieces of heavy-duty aluminum foil, each about 12×12 inches.
- Divide the steak and vegetable mixture evenly among the foil sheets, placing it in the center. Fold up the sides of the foil to create a packet, leaving some space for steam to circulate.
- Place the foil packets on the campfire grill or directly on the grill grates. Cook for about 8-10 minutes, flipping the packets once halfway through, until the steak is cooked to your desired doneness and the vegetables are tender.
- Once the foil packets are done, remove them from the grill and carefully open them (watch out for the hot steam).
- Place the brushed Stonefire mini naan on the grill and cook for about 2-3 minutes per side until lightly charred and heated through.
- Serve the steak fajita foil packets alongside the grilled Stonefire naan. Garnish with fresh cilantro, lime wedges, avocado slices and sour cream. Yum!!
Hungry for a deal?
Save $1 with a coupon