10 mins Prep Time
25 mins Cook Time
- 1 pack of Stonefire® Original Mini Naan
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, or thighs
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 4 slices of bacon
- 2-4 slices of fresh mozzarella
- 2 handfuls of arugula
- 2 slices of tomato
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Olive oil
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Grill the chicken for about 5-6 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- While the chicken is cooking, cook the bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crispy.
- Brush the Stonefire Original Mini Naan with olive oil and grill them for 1-2 minutes per side or until lightly charred.
- To assemble the sandwich, place a piece of naan on a plate and spread an even layer of pesto, top with sliced avocado, chicken (cut into thin slices), 2 slices of bacon, a slice of tomato, a handful of arugula, fresh mozzarella, and top with another piece of naan. Warm on the grill for an additional few minutes to melt the cheese, if desired.
- Repeat for remaining sandwich. Serve and enjoy!
Hungry for a deal?
Save $1 with a coupon