5 min Prep Time
5 min Cook Time
This classic open faced sandwich recipe pulls together simple ingredients to create four savory Tuna Melts using Stonefire® Original Mini Naan.
- 4 (or one pack) Stonefire® Original Mini Naan (Original Naan or Naan Dippers® work well too)
- 2 6 ½-ounce can solid white tuna fish drained
- 2 6 ½-ounce can light tuna fish drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons minced onion
- 4 tablespoons minced celery
- 4 teaspoons sweet relish
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese or cheese of your choice
- Toast the mini naan until very lightly browned.
- Mix the tuna, mayo, onion, celery, relish, mayo, mustard, in a medium-sized bowl. Add the salt and pepper and blend well.
- Divide the tuna over the 4 mini naan.
- Top each with 1/4 of the shredded cheese and place in the oven at 350 degrees for about 5 minutes until the cheese has melted. Serve warm.