Our campfire steak fajitas can easily be made in advance! Toss your tired tortillas and serve steak fajitas on rich, obssesible Stonefire® Mini Naan. Slice your peppers ahead of time and store in resealable bags. When you’re ready- set up the campfire and get to grilling.
- Stonefire® Mini Naan
- 5 pounds flank steak, thinly sliced
- 1 (1 oz.) package fajita seasoning mix, divided
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- Salt and pepper
- 3-4 bell peppers (any color), sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- Optional toppings: sour cream, guacamole, salsa, lime wedges
- Place the sliced flank steak in a large, zip-top bag. Set aside 2 teaspoons of the fajita seasoning.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining fajita seasoning, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, garlic, lime juice, and salt and pepper, to taste. Add to sliced steak in bag and seal. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or up to 24 hours.
- Meanwhile, place sliced peppers and onions in a medium bowl. Toss with remaining tablespoon of oil and remaining fajita seasoning. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Tear off 6-8 large sheets of aluminum foil. Spray each sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Dived flank steak, peppers and onions evenly between foil sheets. Seal foil tightly around fajita mixture and add to your camping cooler.
- Place tin foil packets on a grate over the fire or in the bed of coals and cook for 6-8 minutes on each side
- Toast naan on grate over the fire for about 1 minute on each side or until golden and soft.
- Take steak and veggie mixture out of the foil and place directly onto your mini naan. Top with sour cream, cilantro and guacamole.