Classic Open-face Tuna Melt
15 mins Prep Time
15 mins Cook Time
- 1 pack of Stonefire® Original Mini Naan
- 2 5 oz cans of albacore tuna, drained
- 4 tablespoons minced onion
- 4 tablespoons minced celery
- 5-6 minced cornichon pickles
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ an apple, finely diced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese or cheese of your choice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- garnish with fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Mix the tuna, onion, celery, pickles, apple, mayo, mustard, in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Toast mini naan until lightly brown.
- Divide the tuna over the 4 mini naan. Top with shredded cheese. Transfer to the oven for 5-7min until the cheese is melted. Remove from the oven and garnish with fresh chives and season with salt and pepper. Serve warm.