<10 Mins Prep Time
<30 Mins Cook Time
- 4 cups of frozen or fresh corn kernels
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup of sour cream or greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup of crumbled cotija cheese (you can substitute with feta cheese)
- 1/4 cup of finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup of finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 teaspoon of Tajin seasoning (or sub chili powder)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Additional cotija cheese, cilantro, chives, and Tajin seasoning/ chili powder for garnish
For Stonefire naan triangles:
- 1 Package of Stonefire Original Naan, cut into triangles
- Olive oil or melted butter, for brushing
- Tajin seasoning, optional
- For the Stonefire naan triangles: Preheat the oven to 425 F. Add the Stonefire naan triangles to a baking sheet. Brush triangles with melted butter or oil. Sprinkle with Tajin seasoning or chili powder, if desired. Bake for 5-8 min or until slightly crispy.
- For the elote dip: Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the corn kernels and sauté for about 5-6 minutes until they start to brown slightly. Remove from heat and let cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, cotija cheese, red onion, cilantro, garlic, jalapeño pepper, lime juice, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper. Stir until well combined.
- Add the cooled corn kernels to the mixture and gently fold them in until they are evenly coated.
- Transfer the dip to a serving dish and smooth the top with a spatula. Garnish the dip with additional cotija cheese, sliced jalapeno, chopped cilantro, and a sprinkle of chili powder.
- Serve the Elote Corn Dip with Stonefire® Original Naan triangles on the side for dipping.
Hungry for a deal?
Save $1 with a coupon