A breakfast classic now in bite size!
Tired of your traditional French Toast on sliced bread recipe? Stonefire® Naan Dippers® French Toast Bites are here to wake up your standard sleepy breakfast. This twist on a classic is simple enough for everyone from kids on up to make with ingredients you may already have on hand. This easy breakfast recipe can go from refrigerator to table in under 20 minutes.
Soft and pillowy, Stonefire® Naan Dippers® have the same authentic buttery taste as Stonefire® Original Naan in a bite sized form. Each French Toast bite is coated with sweet cinnamon sugar and served with warm maple syrup for dipping.
This recipe is also a fun and easy way to involve kids in the cooking process. From cracking the eggs to dusting icing sugar on the final product, home cooks of all ages will feel proud to serve at their table.
Want to experience Stonefire® at home? We’ve got a $1 off savings on any Stonefire® product just for you!
- 1 package Stonefire® Naan Dippers®
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup Cream
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with the ¼ cup maple syrup, 1 tablespoon cinnamon and the cream.
- Add the dippers to the egg mixture and let sit for 10 minutes so the mixture can soak in.
- Melt the butter with the oil in large non-stick pan over a medium heat and fry the eggy naan dippers in batches.
- Cook for 2 minutes on each side or until golden in color.
- Measure and 1/2 cup of granulated sugar and 2 tablespoons cinnamon into a bowl.
- Dust the dippers with cinnamon sugar and serve with maple syrup for dunking/dipping.
If you try this recipe at home, we would love to hear from you. Tag us @stonefirenaan on Instagram with the finished product!