With Stonefire® Mini Naan on hand, a fast and easy appetizer is never far away. Thinly sliced prosciutto and tangy goat cheese on our soft and fluffy Mini Naan makes for a delicious bite. With a handful of ingredients this simple appetizer recipe will have everyone reaching for seconds!
To purchase the Stonefire® product(s) used in this recipe,
please choose one of the following options:
- 1 package Stonefire® Ancient Grain Mini Naan
- 1 cup Baby Arugula
- Prosciutto – 8 thin slices cut in half
- 1 cup Goat cheese crumbles
- ½ cup Pesto – homemade or store bought
- Preheat oven to 400 °F
- Spread Pesto sauce evenly over the 4 naan – bubble side up. Sprinkle with goats cheese crumbles and place on a baking sheet – heat for 1-2 minutes or until cheese has melted slightly and the bread is warm.
- Remove from oven and cut each naan into 4 pieces. Top each piece with a piece of prosciutto and a few leaves of baby arugula
- Serve warm
Hungry for a deal?
Save $1 with a coupon