With the return of Fall and return to routine we have been experimenting with simple delicious recipes using just one pan to cook the whole meal, making clean up easy! Mediterranean Chicken Naan Wraps on Stonefire® Naan are just the delicious dinner to warm up chilly Fall evenings.
- Stonefire® Original Naan
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ pound fingerling potatoes, cut in half
- 1 (14-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 2 teaspoons black pepper divided
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 6 bone-in skin-on chicken thighs
- ½ cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 small lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- On a large baking sheet, toss together the onion, bell pepper, garlic, potatoes, artichoke heart, tomatoes and capers with 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon black pepper, red pepper flakes, and half of the oregano until evenly combined. Spread everything out into a single layer.
- Place the chicken things on top of the veggies, spacing them out evenly on the baking sheet. Drizzle the chicken with the remaining olive oil and season with the remaining salt, pepper and oregano.
- Roast until the chicken has begun to brown on top, and the veggies have softened, about 30 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and sprinkle with kalamata olives. Return the chicken to the oven and continue to cook for 10 minutes longer. The chicken should register 165 degrees F with a thermometer. Remove the pan from the oven let the chicken rest for about 5 to 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with fresh lemon juice, feta and parsley.
- Warm naan in 400 degree oven for 3 minutes.
- Shred chicken thighs and add to the naan, scoop the veggie mixture on top, add some tzatziki sauce and enjoy as a wrap.