10 mins Prep Time
10 mins Cook Time
- 1 Package Stonefire® Naan
- 1 Piece of Salmon
- 1-2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Honey
- 1 Tsp Djion Mustard
- ½ Tsp Salt & pepper
- Onion powder
- Choice of Veggies & Herbs
- Dab salmon dry with a paper towel
- Cut the Salmon into even filet sizes.
- Combine 1-2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tsp honey, 1 tsp djion mustard, ½ tsp salt, pepper, onion powder, and paprika, or to taste. Whisk until smooth.
- Spread marinade evenly over the salmon. Don’t forget the sides!
- Air fry at 400 degrees for 7-9 min *this will vary depending on air fryer
- Serve on a bed of rice with fresh veggies, herbs, and warm Stonefire Original Naan!