15 mins Prep Time
25 mins Cook Time
- 1 Package of Stonefire® Roasted Garlic Naan
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Medium Onion, chopped
- 4 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1 Lb of Italian Sausage, or ground beef
- 2 Tbsp of Tomato Paste
- 1/2 Tsp Dried Oregano, 1 Tsp Dried Basel, ¼ Tsp Red Pepper Flakes, ½ Tsp Salt and Pepper, or to taste
- 24 oz of Marin
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan at medium-high heat. Cook onion for ~5 min until translucent. stirring occasionally.
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant, ~1 min.
- Add spices and sausage. Cook until browned, stirring and breaking the meat up into smaller pieces as it cooks.
- Add tomato paste, marinara sauce, broth, and noodles, stir, and cover. Bring to a boil, and then reduce the heat to medium-low and let simmer until the noodles are tender.
- Serve hot with a side of warm Stonefire roasted garlic naan for dipping! Garnish with a scoop of ricotta cheese, parmesan and fresh basil, if desired. Enjoy!