Spinach Artichoke Naan Grilled Cheese
10 mins Prep Time
15 mins Cook Time
- 1 Package of Stonefire Original Naan
- 1/2 C Marinated Jarred Artichoke Hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 C of Fresh Spinach, cooked (can use 1/2 cup of frozen, thawed)
- 1 C of a Blend of Cheeses- we used: Mozzarella, Sharp Cheddar and Gruyère Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Butter, melted
- Basil, chopped
- Honey, with pinch of red pepper flakes, for serving, optional
- Add shredded cheeses, spinach, artichoke hearts, salt and pepper to a bowl. Stir to combine.
- Melt butter in a saucepan or in the microwave, add chopped basil and stir to combine.
- Add Stonefire naan to a preheated 400 degree F oven for 1-2 min until softened.
- Remove from oven and brush bubbly side with melted butter and herb mixture.
- Flip the naan over and sprinkle the cheese mixture on one side of the naan.
- Fold the naan in half.
- Cook in a frying pan over medium high heat until naan is golden brown and toasted on each side (about 3-5 min per side) and cheese is melty.
- Transfer to cutting board and cut in half. Drizzle with hot honey and enjoy!