Versatile and delicious, Stonefire® Original Naan can be used for more than just savory dishes. Our authentic naan recipe adds additional flavor and texture to this unique twist on the classic crepe. Serve this sweet and tangy treat for breakfast, after a delicious meal or as an anytime indulgence!
- To make the filling: place the yogurt, mascarpone cheese, icing sugar and vanilla extract in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Set aside
- To make the crust, slice naan in half so you have two thin layers
- Brush both sides of each naan slice with melted butter
- Place in pan on stove top or baking sheet in the oven to warm naan for 2 minutes per side
- Remove from pan or oven
- Spoon the filling onto the naan, then top with the strawberries
- Serve warm