Say goodbye to cardboard crust and hello to biteworthy, pillowy naan. With fresh mozzarella and fresh basil on top of our hand-stretched Stonefire® naan, this za is anything but basic. Reject routine.
To purchase the Stonefire® product(s) used in this recipe,
please choose one of the following options:
- 1 package Stonefire® Original Naan
- ½ cup marinara tomato sauce
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- ¼ cup Fresh Mozzarella, torn into bite size pieces
- 1 Tbsp chopped or shredded fresh basil
- Italian seasoning to taste
- Preheat oven to 425⁰F
- Spread the Marinara sauce evenly over the naan (bubble side up). Top with both cheeses and Italian seasoning.
- Place pizza directly on oven rack and bake for 7-8 minutes or until toppings and crust are heated through and the cheese is fully melted and starting to brown.
- Remove from oven, top with basil, slice and serve.
Hungry for a deal?
Save $1 with a coupon