<30 Mins Prep Time
<1 Hour Cook Time
- Stonefire® Original Naan
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts or boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooked rice and black beans (for serving)
- Pico de gallo and guacamole (store-bought or homemade)
- Preheat your oven to 425°
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the sliced red, orange, and green bell peppers along with the red onion. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and toss to coat the vegetables evenly.
- In a separate bowl, mix the remaining tablespoon of olive oil, chili powder, ground cumin, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper to create the chicken seasoning.
- Place the chicken breasts or thighs on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Rub the chicken with the seasoning mixture, coating both sides evenly.
- Spread the seasoned peppers and onions around the chicken on the sheet pan.
- Roast the chicken and vegetables in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through (internal temperature reaches 165°F) and the vegetables are tender and slightly caramelized.
- While the chicken and vegetables are roasting, warm up the Stonefire Original Naan according to the package instructions.
- Serve the roasted chicken, mixed peppers, and onions with cooked rice, black beans, pico de gallo, guacamole, and Stonefire Original Naan on the side.
Hungry for a deal?
Save $1 with a coupon