Stonefire® S’mores pizza is an easy flatbread recipe unlike anything you have tasted before! Instead of traditional savory toppings, the naan is topped with a layer of chocolate spread, mini marshmallows and graham cracker crumbs. Sure to satisfy any sweet tooth, this quick and easy dessert recipe is ready in under 10 minutes.
- 1 package Stonefire® Original Naan
- 1 cup Chocolate spread – Nutella works well
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 4 graham crackers – broken into small pieces or 2 TBSP graham cracker crumbs
- Preheat broiler on oven to high
- Spread each Naan with ½ cup of chocolate spread and top with 1 ½ cups of mini marshmallows – spread marshmallows out evenly over the Naan in a single layer so they will melt and brown at the same time
- Place on a baking tray and then under the broiler to let the marshmallows melt and start to brown approx. 2-3 minutes – turning the tray to ensure even browning (Marshmallows should be brown on top – Naan should not be too dark on the sides)
- Top Naan with broken graham crackers or graham cracker crumbs.
- Remove from baking tray and serve.