15 min Prep Time
7 min Cook Time
To purchase the Stonefire® product(s) used in this recipe,
please choose one of the following options:
- 1 Package of Original Stonefire® Naan
- 1-2 small heirloom tomatoes, sliced
- ½ 10 oz pkg baby heirloom tomatoes, quartered
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 8 oz ball fresh buffalo mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1 Tbsp fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tsp balsamic vinegar, plus more to garnish
- Combine oil and balsamic vinegar in a small bowl, brush on both sides of naan,
- Grill the naan on a camping grill bubbly side down until grill marks appear, about 2 min
- Remove and build the naan pizza by brushing the remaining oil and balsamic mixture and then layering on your toppings—sliced heirloom tomatoes, buffalo mozzarella. Finish with a sprinkle of salt and pepper
- Cook the pizza for an additional 3-5 min until the bottom is golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Remove from grill, garnish with additional drizzle of balsamic vinegar and basil leaves and serve.
Hungry for a deal?
Save $1 with a coupon