Are you ready for some football? How about some Naan Football Pizza? This easy and fun recipe uses Stonefire® Original Naan as the base for a cheesy and delicious game day snack. Stonefire® Original Naan is hand-stretched and baked in a a patented high heat oven, giving it a soft and fluffy texture and a smoky flavor. This recipe is perfect for feeding a crowd of hungry fans, or for making a fun family meal. You can also customize it with your own toppings, such as sausage, mushrooms, olives, or pineapple. Whatever you choose, this Naan Football Pizza is sure to score a touchdown! You can buy Stonefire® Original Naan online or find it in a store near you.
To purchase the Stonefire® product(s) used in this recipe,
please choose one of the following options:
- 1 package Stonefire® Original Naan
- 1 8oz container pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (more if you enjoy cheesier pizza!)
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 package pepperoni
- Pre heat oven to 375ºF
- Place naan on baking sheet
- Cover each naan with the desired amount of sauce
- Add mozzarella and parmesan cheeses to naan. Save some of the mozzarella for the laces.
- Layer pepperoni towards the middle of the naan
- For the laces place strips of the mozzarella in a line along the center of the naan. Place the shorter strips horizontally over the longer strip (as shown in photo)
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted
Hungry for a deal?
Save $1 with a coupon