Light and fresh, Cucumber Salad with grilled Stonefire® naan can be served as an appetizer, entrée pairing or afternoon snack. After assembling the salad, brush both sides of the naan with the garlic oregano butter and lightly grill. Easy to prepare and delicious this simple and satisfying flatbread recipe is sure to be a crowd pleaser. This recipe can be made using either an indoor or outdoor grill making it a go to any time of year!
To purchase the Stonefire® product(s) used in this recipe,
please choose one of the following options:
- 2 packages Stonefire® garlic naan
- 3 cloves fresh garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ cup Melted butter
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 Persian cucumbers, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper
- 4 teaspoons ground sumac, soaked in 4 teaspoons warm water for 15 minutes
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt to taste
- Combine the green onions, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, mint and parsley in a bowl. Toss and set aside.
- Whisk together ingredients for the dressing. Toss dressing with the salad. Adjust salt and pepper as needed.
- Combine the garlic, oregano and butter in a small bowl. Brush both sides of the Stonefire® naan and lightly grill until grill marks appear. Remove. Serve alongside the salad.
Recipe Created By What's Gaby Cooking | whatsgabycooking.com
Hungry for a deal?
Save $1 with a coupon