<20 Mins Prep Time
<20 Mins Cook Time
- 2 Stonefire® Original Naan
- 2 ripe peaches, sliced
- 4-6 thin slices of prosciutto
- 1 ball of fresh burrata cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, diced
- 3-4 sprigs of fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 tablespoon balsamic glaze (store-bought or homemade)
- Fresh basil leaves for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Brush Stonefire® Original Naan with olive oil and place on the grill for 1-2 minutes per side until they are warmed through and have light grill marks.
- Grill the peach slices for about 1-2 minutes per side or until they have nice grill marks and are slightly softened. Remove from the grill and set aside.
- Make an herbed olive oil by combining olive oil, garlic and oregano in a bowl. Brush onto naan.
- On each naan, layer the prosciutto, followed by the grilled peach slices. Tear the burrata into small pieces and distribute it evenly over the naan.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves, a drizzle of balsamic glaze and season with a bit more salt and pepper if desired. Serve immediately and enjoy your delicious Grilled Peach, Prosciutto, and Burrata Naan!
Hungry for a deal?
Save $1 with a coupon