Savor summer with our quick and easy Peach Prosciutto Burrata Naan, featuring Stonefire® Original Naan. Indulge in the delightful blend of sweet peaches, savory prosciutto, and creamy burrata on soft flatbread, drizzled with balsamic glaze. Perfect for any occasion, this dish is ready in under 15 minutes. Elevate your meal with this celebration of summer, showcasing the incredible taste of naan bread.
- 2 Stonefire® Original Naan
- 2 ripe peaches, sliced
- 4-6 thin slices of prosciutto
- 1 ball of fresh burrata cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, diced
- 3-4 sprigs of fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 tablespoon balsamic glaze (store-bought or homemade)
- Fresh basil leaves for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Brush Stonefire® Original Naan with olive oil and place on the grill for 1-2 minutes per side until they are warmed through and have light grill marks.
- Grill the peach slices for about 1-2 minutes per side or until they have nice grill marks and are slightly softened. Remove from the grill and set aside.
- Make an herbed olive oil by combining olive oil, garlic and oregano in a bowl. Brush onto naan.
- On each naan, layer the prosciutto, followed by the grilled peach slices. Tear the burrata into small pieces and distribute it evenly over the naan.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves, a drizzle of balsamic glaze and season with a bit more salt and pepper if desired. Serve immediately and enjoy your delicious Grilled Peach, Prosciutto, and Burrata Naan!